- March 13, 2014
- Cherry Blossom Festival Arts Preview!
The arts in Arlington are in full-bloom during the upcoming Cherry Blossom Festival (March 20 through April 13)!
- March 4, 2014
- WalkArlington’s Spring To Do List: Have Fun on Foot!
Don’t let our seemingly endless wintry weather dampen your mood – this weekend’s Daylight Saving Time change will have many of us out enjoying the warmer temperatures and longer days soon!
- February 28, 2014
- Iconic Ben’s Chili Bowl to Open in Rosslyn
The sign is up, and on Thursday, March 6th residents and visitors to Arlington can have their very own taste of the famous half-smokes of Ben’s Chili Bowl.
- February 27, 2014
- Arlington Parks - Looking Towards Spring
Spring will soon be upon us, and Arlington parks feature some notable works of public art to engage your senses as you recreate amid their natural beauty!
- February 20, 2014
- For the Best Views of the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon, Stay Arlington!
While 95% of the course is in the Nation's Capitol, the most memorable views of (and from) the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon are in Arlington!
- February 18, 2014
- Celebrate Spring with the National Cherry Blossom Festival
Arlington may still be under the clutches of winter weather, but it’s never too early to start dreaming of spring and the annual National Cherry Blossom Festival.
- February 14, 2014
- The Magic of St. Patrick's Day in Arlington!
With one Arlington event co-sponsored with the Embassy of Ireland, Arlington is the ideal place to kick off your St. Patrick's Day celebration!
- February 11, 2014
- Arlington Mardi Gras Celebrations Bring Food, Fun, Festivities
Mardi Gras is traditionally a time for parties and celebrations, and Arlington’s Clarendon-Courthouse area is no exception!
- February 7, 2014
- Shakespeare's Hamlet Shimmers Like a Fine Wine at Arlington's Synetic Theater
Taste the wine and drink in Synetic Theater's luscious, silent take on Shakespeare's Hamlet, opening March 13!
- February 4, 2014
- Urban Village Spotlight: Ballston
Known as a hub for science and technology and as the home of some of the nation’s top research facilities, Arlington’s Ballston neighborhood is also rapidly becoming a favorite spot for visitors.